You want some help to promote your art or business or maybe you’d like me to show you how to use Twitter or another social media platform more effectively but are not sure if you can afford me or would like working with me?
Whatever your marketing challenge spend 60 minutes with me in return for your £40 donation to one of the following charities; Creek Creative in Faversham; The Horsebridge Arts and Community Centre in Whitstable; Beach Creative in Herne Bay and the national charities Tourism For All and the Refugee Council.
If you like my style we might end up working together for longer than an hour. If not, there’s no obligation and one of four great organisations will be £40 better off.
I can help you to;
– determine your target markets and how you might reach them;
– understand branding and how you can develop your brand i.e. to make sure your target markets understand what you are trying to sell and are motivated to buy it;
– start using social media to promote your art or business or help you to improve the way you are currently using it;
– set up a blog on a free blogging platform and provide ideas about what to write that will appeal to your target audience;
– create interesting and engaging e-newsletters for your customer database;
plus much more.
You can read about my marketing skills and experience here.
Your consultation will take place in the lovely coastal town of Whitstable or the beautiful creek side town of Faversham on Kent’s Creative Coast. If you prefer we can meet virtually using Skype or FaceTime or via the old fashioned telephone too. To find out more and to book your place please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.